Hi Daniel,

I support your proposal.

Re: Ariel
I appreciate your argument, however, I think the deprecation policy
will be used in good faith. Fast deprecations are really helpful for
code that is not been used. If one expects that a feature is used in
hidden code probably people will not depreciate it too fast,
especially if there is a lot of visible code to refactor.

Best
Moritz (physikerwelt)

http://moritzschubotz.de | +49 1578 047 1397