I'm hoping to gather a bit of information on the current use of
MediaWiki-Vagrant by folks in the Wikimedia movement. I have started a
slowvote poll in Phabricator at
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/V24> that asks one question: "Do
you personally use MediaWiki-Vagrant to develop or test software for
the benefit of the Wikimedia movement?"

I would really appreciate folks taking a couple minutes to click
through to the poll and selecting one of the possible responses:

* Yes, I use it daily
* Yes, I use it occasionally
* No, I used to use it but have switched to another dev environment
* No, I tried it but it never worked well
* No, I have never used it

Data collected in the poll will be used to help me and others decide
if it is worth putting in additional work to revitalize the group
maintaining and improving MediaWiki-Vagrant.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Technical Engagement      Wikimedia Foundation
Principal Software Engineer                               Boise, ID USA