I feel like... I have to answer this... because otherwise our statistics
would suffer :P

I'm doubling down on the love, *thank you everyone, and <3*.  When I was
new this list was incredibly valuable to me.  Ten years passed and I am
even more new, since every day I find another area I never knew existed, so
this list is even more valuable.