Hello! Where might I find documentation on the new maintenance runner
system? I can't find any examples in the Phabricator task or the linked
RFC, and searching for "MaintenanceRunner" or "run.php" yields no results
on mediawiki.org. Specifically, I was expecting Manual:run.php
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Run.php> to exist with some info on
how it works.

If given a good example patch, I'm happy to help write the docs :)

Best,

~ MusikAnimal