Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all the fellow GSoC participants and Outreachy interns!
I am Ritika Pahwa, a GSoC participant from India. I am currently pursuing
my B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Indira Gandhi Delhi
Technical University for Women. I will be contributing to the Commons app
this summer by working towards upload reliability. My task is to fix
upload- related issues and deal with metadata loss.I have often experienced
upload-related issues myself and would like to fix them so that all the
Commons lovers get a seamless experience with the app :)

I am excited to begin my GSoC journey with Wikimedia and look forward to a
great learning experience this summer. Grateful to be a part of such a
helpful and friendly community!

Regards,
Ritika Pahwa