I'm sure others have better thoughts than I have on the proposed solution,
but I agree this is a problem; I would really appreciate better ways to
sort away things which are not only outdated but only historically relevant
because it's about a tool or extension which is no longer installed or
maintained – as opposed to something still in use, but where the
information was last updated three years ago.

Best,

*Johan Jönsson*Manager, Product Ambassadors