Hello, everyone!

With the release of perl-5.15.8, we've gotten quite close to 5.16.0.  Between
now and then, we're expecting only bug fixes and some documentation
improvements.  While we know that the general status of "perl on Win32" seems
fair, I'd like to confirm that 5.16.0 is not going to be impossible for you to
package for any reason that can be helped.

I do not have easy access to hardware to use for building Vanilla, nor do I
really know how it is done.

I was hoping someone familiar with the Vanilla Perl build process could let me
know how blead sits with the build process now, and keep an eye out for 5.15.9
(expected March 20th) and the release candidates for 5.16.0.

Thanks very much!

--
rjbs