Why don't you guys look into Corel's CVS. We have a lot of improvements for
most of controls including trackbar, treeview, combo/list boxes, etc.

As for trackbar, along with pixel accuracy our version contains update
optimization, better message/notification handling, and lot of other
changes.

You know, we kind of busy right now, but we start to contribute our changes
to WineHQ probably in June/July.
So you can save your time not repeating our job and our time merging our
changes to main stream.

Regards
--
Serge Ivanov
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail