On Wednesday, June 21, 2000, Patrik Stridvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 3. Configuring Wine
> >    - Customizing .winerc
> >    - Builtin vs. native DLLs
> >    - x11drv
> >    - Look & feel
> >    - Keyboard
>
> Even though the ttydrv doesn't currently work
> very well we probably should have a section about
> it that at the very least explains what it is.

Sure, no problem.  I'll add it to the list:

-   - x11drv
+   - x11drv, ttydrv

> > WINE APPLICATIONS GUIDE
> > =======================

> Hmm, perhaps we should have seperate guides for
> recreational applications ("games") and productivity
> applications.

DocBook (well, SGML) makes it very easy to shuffle around the structure
of a document if you divide it into separate files (which I will).  We
can start out with a single applications guide, and when we get enough
applications to split into more than one guide, it'll be a 5 minute fix
to do so.

But yes, good point.

> > WINE PORTING GUIDE
> > ==================

> I think non-x86 platforms should have a
> section of its own.

Added, thanks:

+4. Other platforms
+   - Solaris, etc.
+

> >      12. winapi_check
>
> Hmm, reminds me, perhaps I should
> write something about winapi_check.

As soon as it hits CVS (or my inbox), I'll add it to the mix.

John

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            http://www.gnome.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.worldforge.org