> I will see if I find time to make a prerelease of winapi_test
> later today. At least something useful currently works,
> eventhough it still is a gross hack (slow and bloated).

I found some time, but not that much. :-)

Very quick install instruction, there will
surely be some mistakes.

Apply the patch to the lastest CVS.
Change directory to above your wine dir.

mkdir winapi_test
cd winapi_test
ln -s ../wine/include include
ln -s ../wine/tools/winapi_xref/winapi_xref winapi_xref
../wine/tools/winapi_check/winapi_check -o=.
autoconf
autoheader -l include
./configure
make

Now can you do things like
        ./winapi_test --dll shell,shell32=n -- --module=shell32

to test all functions in the module SHELL32 (native).

Or you can do
        ./winapi_test --dll shell,shell32=n -- --module=shell32
--function=Foo
to just test function Foo.

This not very readable or useful. However you can do.
        ./winapi_xref --module shell32
instead which compares the native and builtin functions.

This is slow since I use an exponential algoritm.
There are better algoritms but I haven't had time
to implement it.

Note again that this is a prerelease and I consider it a
gross hack. But here you are, better than nothing, at
least something works for me. :-)

I might find time to work on it the coming weekend,
so it would be intresting to know what you think
is important.

winapi_test.tar

winapi_xref.tar

winapi_check.diff