On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, David Elliott wrote:
[...]
> At the very
> least the C headers themselves need __cdecl defined correctly so it definitely
> makes sense to seperate that out.

   I'm not sure about that actually. '__cdecl' is the default C calling
convention so you should not need to specify it. Now if you needed
'__stdcall' that would be different.

> However, I can not think of many programs that would use the other items on your
> list and not #include windef.h except for the anonymous structs/unions but that
> is probably a rare case anyway.

   Yes. I was more thinking about some of Windows's own headers.
'wtypes.h' seemed to be one of those but in fact it isn't: it include
windef.h via very tortuous ways.

--
Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on