On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Dave Waller wrote:

> I changed the dir name with the gnome file manager.  I would just like to
> know what happened.
>
> This could be a very compound problem though as I am running the 2.4-test12
> kernel and have a win98 drive mounted with a vfat module.

   No. It's a 'classic' problem with IE though I don't know about the
details. Probably someone else could tell you more precisely why this is
happening and why it has not been fixed yet.
   Or you could try sifting through the mailing-list and the newsgroup
archives (http:/www.deja.com/).

--
Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
                            1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0