On 19 Dec 2000, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Francois Gouget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> >    Yes, I know. But what I want is a pedump that is in the Wine CVS tree
> > and under the Wine license. Because then we can really start exploiting
> > it for more things (winemaker, extending specdiff, ...).
>
> Did you look at tools/cvdump?  Making it dump the export table (or
> anything else we need) should be pretty trivial.

   I did but not in details. I want to hold off and complete a few of
the tasks in flight before starting work on another thing.
   In the mean time I keep wishing for new developpers to pop up and
work on these things :-)

--
Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
                Linux: It is now safe to turn on your computer.