Greg Turner wrote:

This patch doesn't implement the resolve_rpc_endpoint server message yet, although my "final" (ya right) submission will include an untested implementation (I don't think the interop sample uses this API (or does it?) and that's the only known working test case right now). Either way, my test-case somehow manages to work without it ATM.

Just to verify, I tried running the interop sample and it works fine
locally. Doesn't work between Linux and a Windows machine (Linuz client sends
messages locally, client on Windows machine returns exception) but I guess that's
because of the transport limitation?

David