Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
On December 26, 2002 05:31 pm, Tony Lambregts wrote:

I think that we should keep the documentation tasks togetther. If its OK
with Dimi we can just use his page and give him diffs or we can split
off the documentation section and he can link to it.

I am more than OK with it, I think it's the way to go. Having the TODO
split in 1000 places defeats the purpose of having a TODO list in the
first place. Moreover, look at the other TODOs: they don't change that
often... :)
OK....... Fine with me can we just break this down to smaller task ?
One huge task is a bit overwhelming to a would be helper. And if this was broke down to
smaller task more people might want to take over a small manageable task IMHO.

Tom