"Dimitrie O. Paun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Sure, we can do the rename first.
>
> Probably a script to do it would be best, no?

I don't think there are that many, a patch would be fine.

> > No, these should be removed. The same effect can be achieved by
> > defining COM_NO_WINDOWS_H in the C files that use the include.
>
> What about defining COM_NO_WINDOWS_H globally in Wine?

That's a possibility too. I think I'd prefer to do it in the
individual C files, but I haven't looked how many would need it, so
maybe it's too much work (though Patrik can probably come up with a
magic script to do it...)

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]