Dan Kegel wrote:
Installing my company's app is still a bear -- the only
way I've found to avoid the dreaded "object reference not set" is
to run with --debugmsg +ole and redirect to a file
(not to the screen, and not to /dev/null).

Once installed, the app runs quite well... except for one screen,
which remains nearly blank.  The MDI frames draw fine, but the
contents (which include a hex memory dump area and a tree control)
remain blank.
I was going to spend this weekend fixing another MDI app to fix a draw problem that several exhibit (for example, Kaleidegraph). Oddly it is just the opposite; the contents draw ok but not the frames. I already have a good idea of where the problem on them is.

Would a demo version of your app be available for download somewhere? I would be interested in testing it.