Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

No, there's no problem, but the question is more why not? It may
be just for aethetics, but I think that counts in OSS :)

If there are big problem, we can drop it, but if it's just a
minimal attention to detail... Also, the big advantage is that
would alow it's development and testing under Linux which is
a big plus for people (like me) that don't develop under Windows.

Sure. A reason as good as any. I assume you mean as a Winelib app? Maybe someone
can show me later how that is done.

True, but I have also learnt from elsewhere that it is best that there
is something substantial before it is handed over. ;-)

No problem -- as long as we're moving forward ;)

I am coding today aswell... ;-)

Jakob