Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
On August 30, 2003 04:16 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

-- We should look for and report the exact version number
   of the OS. Now that we have a C program, it should not
   be difficult.

============================================================== Tests prepared Aug 30 2003 Operating system version: 5.0 Service Pack 2 - NT family 2000

Yes, but I was looking for something more exact. For example,
on my laptop, My Computer's Properties report:
Microsoft Windows 2000
5.00.2195
Service Pack 2

Do not know how to get that info. Please have a look at the code at http://vmlinux.org/jakov/Wine/

In other words, the stuff returned by GetVersionEx():

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/getversionex.asp

I am using GetVersionEx ...

But this should be more a development mode. Maybe just a switch to turn off cleanup should suffice. For those who care, they can run it with the switch. Otherwise, always cleanup.

Agreed.

regards, Jakob