Andreas Mohr wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 05:08:09PM +0530, Vijay Kiran Kamuju wrote:
Changelog
---------------
fix scrollbar off by one error (bug 765)

   r = *rect;
   if( vertical )
-    r.bottom = r.top + arrowSize;
+    r.bottom = (r.top++) + arrowSize;
   else
-    r.right = r.left + arrowSize;
+    r.right = (r.left++) + arrowSize;

Are you sure this is what you want?

This will increment r.top and r.left, too!

Even if it is exactly what you intend it to do, then this code is still
confusing and should instead use more explicit notation.

I don't think the patch is right. In many cases that I see, the scroll bars were already drawn correctly. Adding this patch makes them incorrect. For example, look at any listview (like a file dialog) with scrollbars.

So I think that some more investigation is needed to see why they are drawn incorrectly in only certain cases.