On Wednesday 14 May 2008 14:48:53 Kornél Pál wrote:

> But I would like to know if the Wine community is willing to license msvcrt
> under MIT/X11 after that in the future in Wine's source repository to help
> Mono?

I've learned the hard way that it doesn't make sense to discuss this stuff
before you actually have the code. So I'd suggest you first go and see if you
can get the authors of that dll to agree to relicense for you and once that's
done, we can discuss what happens with Wine's copy.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin