Paul Vriens wrote:
Nikolay Sivov wrote:
Currently tests are dependent which makes it impossible to change only one, could be possible actually, but not always. Anyway separate tests are better.

Changelog:
- Make test not depend from each other, replace some magics with macros

Hi Nikolay,

Looks like this one introduced 1 failure on several boxes (XP, W2K3, Vista and W2K8) and 1 more on Vista boxes:

http://test.winehq.org/data/tests/comctl32:treeview.html

Could you have a look?
Obviously we need some optional entries here. I have only XP to test (it passes already for me) so please let me know if you're ok to wait for some hours to test patches or are you ready to fix it yourself - a few lines will be enough here.