Hello,

  So Unicode 6.3 was just recently released. One of the things it features is
an updated BIDI (Bidirectional) algorithm. This is revision 29 to the
algorithm. (http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/tr9-29.html#Modifications)
Looking at the code I moved from gdi32 to usp10, it looks like the existing
code is based off of revision 17. This implementation was originally by Shachar
and Maarten. I simply integrated it into uniscribe.

  I am tempted to update our code to match the revision 29 version of the
algorithm. But this raises a question. Right now our code mostly correctly
mimics Windows. It may be that I am not testing the correct edge cases that
would reveal if windows is coded to a later version of the algorithm or not.
But if we update to revision 29 then we will almost assuredly be using a later
version of the algorithm.

  What is more important to us in this regard?  Do we want to have the latest
algorithm based on the unicode standard, or do we want to try to match the
algorithm that Windows makes use of?

  Thanks!
-aric