From: Cheri Paczosa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 11:07 AM
To: MICA members
Subject: new search engine website: legislators voting record & bill
status

Over the weekend, I found a search engine website (Minnesota Votes) that
allows you to follow legislator(s) voting record on current state
legislation.  As well, there is a search field  where a particular issue
could be typed in or selected from window and a list all legislation
introduced that pertains to that certain issue is at your finger tips.  The
site then allows you to go ahead and link into the legislature's website to
find that bill's status.

Perhaps this would be of use for you when wanting to find information in a
quick fashion or to determine your county's legislative delegations voting
record.

The link to this site is listed below

http://www.minnesotavotes.org/

Cheri T. Paczosa