[Winona Online Democracy]

Can someone help me/us understand who all is running
for which position on the School Board?
Randy says --
School Board Candidates:
Greg Fellman, Kelly Herold, Dave Hawthrone, Fred
Peterson, Kenneth Kersting

The Business Advocate in today's paper says that
District 5 School board hs three candidates - Dave
Hawthorne, Ken Kersting & Fred Petersen.

The School Board site
http://www.rschooltoday.com/se3bin/clientgenie.cgi#
says District 4's term expires this year.

I think Fred P.is the incumbent in Dist. 5.  I think
the incumbent in Dist. 4 isn't running and I do not
know if Vicki English is up or not since the school
web site does not show what district it is or when the
term expires.

I also can't find a map that shows where the
district's boundries are.

Craig Brooks

=====

  <(©¿©)>