[Winona Online Democracy]

As of yesterday I found that the WAPS web site has some information about the referendum.

http://www.winona.k12.mn.us

From that first page go to  NEW! 2005 Referendum Proposal
under Quick Links.
That takes you to three links for info.
The Supt. Message one is useful.
The Facility Analysis ones are Wold Architects detailed work about buildings.
One is on the Senior High and one on Elementary.  The Senior High one is a 40 page PDF file (took me 30 seconds to download).
The Elementary one is 160 pages and took (over my very high speed access) over two minutes. If I still had dial up, not sure my old PC could handle it.
Personally, for these two documents I would rather go to the school or library to look at them than print them myself or try to go through 200 pages on my PC.  But, again personally, I have no intention of going through an architects report anyway.
I hope WAPS puts up some more useful information.  The four pages of info. they handed out last week would be nice.  It had the questions, the tax impact data and info. on what they will need to cut if not passed and what they will put back in place if it does pass.  If they don't, I will try to get them scanned and out on this list over the weekend.
Craig Brooks

<(©¿©)>