[Winona Online Democracy]

I am not Mr. Finn, but I believe he was being ironical, pointing out the racism in the "Denver News."

Terri Hyle

From:  "c.e. woodford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  winona@mnforum.org
Subject:  [Winona] Denver news and John Finn (c.e. woodford)
Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:42:45 -0800 (PST)
>[Winona Online Democracy]

Mr Finn I am appalled by your racists comments when you replied  " Three cheers for white people ! ". That is completely unacceptable posting on this board.  Your implications that Colorado is all white people is ignorant and crass. The point of the post is and remains that the people of Denver, white, black, red , yellow, brown and or green, took care of themselves and their own and didnt sit ther pointing fingers, looking for handouts, or suffer from a false sense of entitlement. The media, NOT sensing a moral breakdown( ala New Orleans) and unable to find a political finger to point ( like Naggin and Blanco putting the blame on the Bush administration, when clearly, they and they alone failed to properly prepare their residents for evacuation plans etc) chose to put a positive spin on the blizzard.

In the future Mr Finn, please keep your racist comments off of this board please.

Regards,

C. E. Woodford

http://mail.yahoo.com

>Any problems or suggestions can be directed to
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you want help on how to contact elected officials, go to the Contact page at
>  http://www.winonaonlinedemocracy.org

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes