From: Fulvio Risso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 12:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WinPcap-users] 802.11 NDIS support

If Microsoft really wants this, it could give us more assistance.
So far, we got some small grants from Microsoft Research, but you cannot
access MS internal technical resources with money.
And this is what we need to improve some details.
Furthermore, most of the problems referred to 802.11 are due to NDIS drivers
(so HW manifacturers) and not to Microsoft.
Cheers,

        fulvio