Sorry to answer my own post but I should also mention that if I ever have a larger enterprise client (like a college, hospital, etc.) that needs a bullet-proof routing solution I will likely sell them Imagestream. My next big router for my core will be an Imagestream. Everyone I speak to about them say they are the best out there at any price.
Scriv

John Scrivner wrote:

We have good luck with Linksys. If the customer is a larger business client or someone who needs higher reliability and better features we often load up Mikrotik on a Routerboard or WRAP board.
Scriv

Bo Hamilton wrote:

Wondering what routers are all of you using at client installs? What are the most reliable and so on? thanks in advance! Bo
NCOWireless.com