From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:39 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] looking for a device

Can you or someone explain what double VLAN is? I have never heard of such a thing. How can it be used to help us?
Thanks,
Scriv

Yo may want to look at Alvarion. Alvarion does support VLAN. new Firmware4 supports double VLAN also. Alvarion used to have one model that was designed to have a second integrated radio into it.
I can't remember if it was a 900/2.4 combo, or a 5.8/2.4 combo.