Dori,
Please send a copy of MVN's Wireless Subscriber Agreement to [EMAIL PROTECTED] That address is only paid WISPA Principle Members. I want to make it clear to all of you that I am sharing this only as a reference of what I am doing. I do not warranty the use of this document in any way. I also insist that this document not be given to anyone other than WISPA paid members.
Scriv

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Can someone post me their install agreements? If your a WISPA member, post it to the members list.

N White wrote:

We charge $85/hour for anything after standard installation. Standard installation includes installing and configuring the CPE and any customer computers that are present at the time of installation, including a installation of a router or switch if necessary. It does not include trenches, masts, custom wiring runs (attic, crawlspace, etc), or troubleshooting client PC problems.

Nick

KyWiFi LLC wrote:

We are starting to see more and more subscribers need custom
installations such as a vent pipe mount, aerial drop, trenching, etc.
How is everyone paying their sub-contractors when it comes to
non-standard installations? For instance, say you pay $75 to a
sub-contractor for a standard installation but when they arrive
at the job site, the subscriber needs a 10' ditch dug. If the
sub-contractor says he will dig the ditch for $25 do you just
tack this amount on to the subscriber's installation fee and then
pass it along to the sub-contractor or do you add say $10 - $20
to the amount the sub-contractor is going to charge you and then
bill the subscriber the inflated amount which would then have a
profit margin attached? Or, do you have the sub-contractor bill
the subscriber separately for digging the ditch or whatever else
they want/need done at their premises? In other words, do you
try to make a profit on the additional work performed by the
sub-contractor which falls outside a standard installation?

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"
http://www.KyWiFi.com