http://www.panduit.com/

Find your nearest dealer or become a dealer. They train you for free. Less than $500 worth of tools and you can terminate fiber forever with low-cost easy to use parts. Why pay someone to come and put ends on your fiber when you can do it yourself? I figured it out which means anyone can.
:-)
Scriv

Brad Belton wrote:

We've always contracted out our fiber work, but be careful as not all fiber
techs are equal in their abilities.
We've settled on a group that is reasonable for small jobs and charges us
$400 for eight connectors total including travel and parts.  They do a great
job no matter what type connector or type of fiber used.

We tried a cheaper fiber group once.  After several attempts by two
different techs they told us the fiber we had was bad they couldn't shoot
any light through it.  I said thank you very much, "here's your sign" and
asked them to leave.
Next day the fiber was terminated by our usual group.  That was a few years
ago and we haven't felt it necessary to look for another fiber tech since.

Best,

Brad