From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 6:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Network Monitor

Adam,

You lsited some Neat/powerful feature ideas, Nagios is capable of.

Are you aware if any of the Monitoring solutions support displaying
unique
info for multiple resellers of the ISP.
Meaning... It nice to collect a historical log of uptime or downtime.
I'd
like my custoemrs to view their specific info, but not all the info of
my
otehr customers.
And I'd like my resellers to view info for all their custoemrs, but not
my
other customers.

This is one of the issues when I ised RRDTool and MRTG to collect
data... I
only collect it into a common portal.  I'd rather have it multi-user,
multi-view.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband