I would like to introduce Jonathan Erlich of Network Innovations,
Inc., our latest new WISPA Vendor member.

Network Innovations is a premiere wholesale provider of Internet
Bandwidth, Private Lines, and MPLS.  Network Innovations has aggregate
agreements with Tier 1 carriers such as AT&T, MCI, Level 3, Quest,
Verizon, XO, Global Crossing and others.

Jonathan has over 15 years experience as a computer re-seller in
network design, storage area network and network attached storage.
He joined Network Innovations to take on the role as an Account Director.

Please visit the Network Innovations website at
http://www.nitelecom.com for more information about their products and services.