The Mikrotik could ping the core, however, the customer put their Linksys
back in place.

This customer does need WiFi, unfortunately, they prefer the Linksys over
the Mikrotik.

Out of 200 pings so far I've lost 1 and 1 jumped in latency.  Trango's
loopback test (sends frames/packets back and forth to see how many are
dropped) was 100% successful.  They are 0.1 miles away with a -51 rssi.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention there are multiple PCs (4 IIRC) with the same
issue - same email providers - which do work on other Internet connections.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St