From: Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net>

Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:17:33
To: <isp-wirel...@isp-wireless.com>; WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>;
Motorola Canopy User Group<motor...@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Postage

Hi,

I'm curious what everyone else is using for sending USPS letters and
packages? We've had a nice postage machine (seals, stamps, etc.) that
does our envelopes each month (about 1,500 per month). However, I'm
getting tired of these companies (Neopost) charging $200 for a software
update because the post office changes their pricing.

What is anyone else doing? We send about 1,500 envelopes on the 20th of
each month, and then only a couple a day the other days.

thanks,

Travis
Microserv