Sharon just updated me about Mac. He has had his cardiac cath and is now
resting in his room. He is medicated and will be sleeping for a while. It
sounds like things went about as good as they can with a heart problem. He
is at the St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe La in room 203. He will be
going home tomorrow. I would assume calls or visitors today may not be such
a good idea. I am guessing he would like to hear from folks tomorrow. I have
sent flowers in the name of WISPA to him at the hospital.  I am sure glad to
know he is doing well. I am sure all of you who know Mac are glad to hear
this also. He is one of the really good ones in our industry. He is a true
friend to me and many of you I am sure. Get well soon Mac Daddy! We miss you
man!
Scriv