Speaking of mail servers, anyone have any luck getting imap push
technology to work?

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA.ORG Vender Member*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*