I think $500 for this type of representation would is reasonable.
Now I need 59 more people to agree....

Question, what if three months go by and we have not gotten anywhere?
It's not hard to believe that 3 months could go by and it's realized
that we need another 3.  I mean, can you get anywhere with the
government in three months?  Can we get a 6 month  quote?  Would we have
to pay it all if we feel our goals are realized after 4 months?

Brian