Having been a VL user since 2003, I can say it performs well in noisy
enviorments with nothing more than 90 degree sectors, noisy areas with
120's, not so much.

It performs amazing in rural applications with little noise. Also to
repeat what Tom said, they are extremely clean and efficient with spectrum.

However, they are very expensive and I wish they had GPS sync :(

They didn't release GPC sync with there 900mhz VL line either which was
a shame as well.

Thanks,
Cameron Kilton
Project Manager