On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 16:48 -0400, Chuck Hogg wrote:
> It's the same.  All these distributors "NAME" their gear as their
> own devices.  One distributor will support you without the added
> fees, and the other will charge you the fees.  It's cheaper at Titan.
> When I owned QuickLink Wireless, it was these types of things that
> separated us from other distributors; how the customer was supported.

This is exactly the point I was making.  Titan is a great company to
work with (this is from my own experience).  My company is good to work
with as well, though I didn't mention that.  There are several companies
out there that sell this (and other) hardware.  The only difference is
the company you end up dealing with.  For some, Dennis is their
choice..there is NO "secret sauce" in the routers themselves.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://store.wispgear.net/    * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *