WISPA Colleagues,

We are fighting the neverending battle of dealing with the IP-Echelon notices
of copyright infringement and need a more firm policy in place.  Our acceptable
use policy and account terms and conditions clearly state that these actions
are illegal and/or against company policy, however we do not have a firm course
of action in place in dealing with customers in violation.

Would anyone be willing to share what their company policy is in regards to
these notices?  Especially, if you do anything further than passing the notice
on to the customer?

Thanks.

--Russell Van Vlack