The newer UVC cams apparently don't have it at all. And the aircam beta is
currently set to remove it for good. So your good if you never update. But
what do you do if you need another or RMA? SOL I guess...

I started a thread in the beta forums and called on UBNT to answer for
there crime and got crickets.

sent from my phone!