We've had people apply in the past who did not want to get on anything
more than a step stool. It was a waste of my time. Are we the only ones
that have had that issue? If an installer does not even want to get on a
single story roof why are they even considering being an installer? I
think they were just checking off boxes for unemployment.

 Regards,

 David Funderburk
 GlobalVision
 864-569-0703

 For Technical Support, please email gv-supp...@globalvision.net.

On 2019/06/01 06:58, Josh Luthman wrote:

> They installed all the servers at the top of the tower.
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Sat, Jun 1, 2019, 6:49 AM Jay Weekley via Wireless <wireless@wispa.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Just out of curiosity...what does "not afraid of heights" actually mean
>> for an applicant? Tall ladders? Towers? Bucket trucks? All of the above?
>>
>> David Funderburk via Wireless wrote:
>>>
>>> GlobalVision is hiring! If you or someone you know is interested
>>> please contact me off list.
>>>
>>> Position One - Candidate must have a working knowledge of Linux,
>>> VLANs, VoIP, VMWare or equivalent, not be afraid of heights. WISP
>>> experience preferred.
>>>
>>> If you have seen my other posts I apologize for the repeat however I
>>> wanted to be a little more specific that just "network admin".
>>>
>>> Position Two - Installer - Can use hand tools like drills, screw
>>> drivers, etc efficiently. Not afraid of heights, self-starter,
>>> trustworthy, can follow instructions. WISP experience a huge plus.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> David Funderburk
>>> GlobalVision
>>> 864-569-0703
>>>
>>> For Technical Support, please email gv-supp...@globalvision.net
>>> <mailto:gv-supp...@globalvision.net>.
>>>

>>> --
>>> This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
>>> *E.F.A. Project* <http://www.efa-project.org [1]>, and is believed to be
>>> clean.

>> --
>> *Jay Weekley*