Ooma does not count as offering VoIP service.  Since you are not billing the customer (i.e. collecting revenue) or collecting fees (specifically FUSF) you do not file a 499 nor a 477 for services provided through Ooma.

Atheral White-Label VoIP on the other hand does count, as you are providing a white-label (vs. a resale) service and billing your customers.  Some information about our offering can be found here: https://atheral.co/wlvoip

Happy to discuss offlist with anyone... you can book a meeting with me here: https://calendly.com/atheralsales/prtdemo

Thank you,

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder - Business Development & Operations
phone: +1 (702) 470-2766
direct:+1 (702) 470-2770