If you have good T-Mobile Cell Phone Service in your area, we may be able
to help.
Our Beacon Service runs off excess capacity of Cell Towers from AT&T and
T-Mobile.
Here's a link to our pricing.
We're a long ways away, but confident our Beacon service would work for you.
https://shastabeam.com/wireless/beacon/

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 8:04 AM Angela Prier via Wireless <
wireless@wispa.org> wrote:

> Are there any WISPA out there that service my area near SC
>
> NE GA area?
>
> 1560 Adams Town Rd.
>
> Bowersville, GA 30516
>

> Thank you for your help!