  From: tony verhoeven
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 8:46 PM
  Subject: [wirelesslan] A real good problem!!!!!

  OK folks, here is a real goody for ya.

  We have a network where the primary directory is Novell and we run AD for Exchange
2000.  We recently installed wireless using cisco 1210's and WLSE and ACS.

  The ACS authenticates users via AD.  When users logon they must click on Workstation
Only to first authenticate to wireless.  Once there they must run Loginw32.exe and
login to NOVELL in order to get drive mappings and populate the NAL.

  I have some applications that are having some issues.  Interaction is a SQL based
product for contact info.  Won't run on the secured wireless.
  Having problems with drive mappings.  They tend to disconnect when moving around the
wireless network.

  Can anyone tell me what the problem might be or where to find some docs on these
issues with wireless???

  thanks
  confused

  *******
  Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
  http://www.wireless--lan.com/

  Wireless LAN Search
  http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

  Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

  http://www.azhttp.com/

  http://www.science-fairs.com/

  If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links