shabnam sayed wrote:
> Please any one from wireless groups help me with this RF technology
> and how can i get the comparision of this technology with the existing technologies
> like DSSS FHSS OFDM
> bcoz i already have the comp between DSSS FHSS OFDM  but not sure of Packet
> Binary Convolution coding

PBCC is a form of DSSS. It is an alternative to complementary code
keying (CCK) which is also a form of DSSS. CCK is mandatory in the
802.11b standard and PBCC is optional. So you can't really compare
PBCC with FHSS, DSSS and OFDM.

BTW, PBCC was what allowed some vendors to offer 22Mbps data rate in
their 802.11b devices.

Regards,
- Harshal

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links