Frank,

Another option is an indoor software/hardware solution that overlays AP
RSSI onto building floorplans such as Berkeley's Hive™ (formerly Bird's
Eye™). Hive™ uses a calibrated receiver and HP iPAQ to perform site
surveys and mapping coverage of any indoor or outdoor environment.
Follow this link for details:

http://www.bvsystems.com/Products/Software/Hive/hive.htm

Craig Schober
Media Director