I am not sure if you have received an answer to you question.

Try Microsoft's IAS that is a RADIUS service that you can implement
within Win2003.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/trans/isa/isa0316.mspx

Lynn

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Janakan Rajendran"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Can I use windows 2003 AD with FreeRADIUS? I'd like to use single
logon for
> my domain. So that first the users get authenticated by 802.1x &
EAP. The
> same credentials to be used for logon to the domain if the
FreeRADIUS
> supports AD. Is it possible? Would be glad if someone share
information on
> configuring the same?
> Is there any technical constraints involved in this?
> Thx in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Janakan Rajendran

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links